CSC is excited to announce that 8 new counties in North Carolina are now eRecording. Alamance, Wilson, Lenoir, Pender, Halifax, Granville, Hoke and Sampson County are now live.
All counties require a submitter Memorandum of Understanding (MOU).
Please refer to the submitter document for available document types and required fields.
- CSC Submitter Bulletin Alamance NC
- CSC Submitter Bulletin Wilson NC
- CSC Submitter Bulletin Lenoir NC
- CSC Submitter Bulletin Pender NC
- CSC Submitter Bulletin Halifax NC
- CSC Submitter Bulletin Granville NC
- CSC Submitter Bulletin Hoke NC
- CSC Submitter Bulletin Sampson NC
Already a CSC eRecording customer? Email email@example.com with questions or concerns. If the county has not been added to your drop-down list and/or you would like to eRecord in this county, please contact your CSC representative.
Please keep in mind that these counties may be new to eRecording and these document types. Accordingly, we will be working closely with the county and any back-end providers to ensure that documents are processed correctly and without errors. This may require some extra time at first. If you experience an unacceptable delay or would like an update on our progress, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to start eRecording your real estate documents today? Request more information from one of our specialists.