The Corporation Commission posted a summary of legislative changes effective August 9.
Among the changes are:
- The Commission will no longer send a copy of a document with an approval letter since approved documents are available on the state filing office’s website
- The Commission will ask entities to consent to receive notices by email when a new computer system is implemented
- Statements of Change will be revised to require only new information for address and statutory agent
- The annual report requirement for corporations submitting dissolution and withdrawal will be suspended for 6 months; and
- Thousands of LLCs whose latest date to dissolve has passed will be permanently dissolved
Arizona – Corporation Commission Legislative Changes Effective August 9