For the 2018 tax year, Internal Revenue Code section 6223 (IRC 6223) requires entities to appoint a partnership representative as a sole authority to communicate on the firm’s behalf in the event of an audit. For this webinar, our team of experts will cover the new Partnership Representative (PR) regulations from three perspectives—legal, tax, and client service. The panelists will also cover the regulations, practical considerations, and the risks of non-compliance.
Attendance is a must for any tax professional or partnership seeking to understand the requirements of designating a Partnership Representative. Register for our free webinar to get the answers, tips, and deeper insight you require regarding this new regulation.
- What is the end goal of the IRS?
- What are the legal and tax implications of PR?
- What if a PR is NOT appointed?
- What are the benefits of appointing an independent PR?
- What issues have been resolved and what questions are still unanswered?
- Who can serve as your PR and how can they be designated and replaced, if necessary?
Two chances to attend:
March 5, 2019 at 11 AM (ET)
(8 a.m. Vancouver and LA | 11 a.m. NYC | 4 p.m. London | 5 p.m. Paris)
(10 a.m. Bangkok | 11 a.m. Beijing | 12 p.m. Tokyo | 2 p.m. Melbourne)
Who should attend:
- In-house legal departments with clients who reside offshore
- Tax and accounting firms with clients who reside offshore
- Those looking for an independent Partnership Representative for their entity