As the September 15th tax deadline approaches, we want to make sure you and your clients are ready for the new partnership audit rules which go into effect for the 2018 tax year. This webinar will cover the new Partnership Representative regulations from three perspectives—legal, tax, and client service. Our team of panelists will also cover the regulations, practical considerations, and the risks of non-compliance.
Attendance is a must for any tax professional or partnership seeking to understand the requirements of designating a Partnership Representative. Register for our free webinar to get the answers, tips, and deeper insight you require regarding this new regulation.
- What is the end goal of the IRS?
- What are the legal and tax implications of Partnership Representative?
- What if a Partnership Representative is NOT appointed?
- Who can serve as your Partnership Representative and how can they be designated and replaced, if necessary?
- What issues have been resolved and what questions are still unanswered?
Register today for one of two sessions:
(10 a.m. Bangkok | 11 a.m. Beijing and Singapore | 12 p.m. Tokyo | 1 p.m. Melbourne)
(11 a.m. Vancouver and LA | 2 p.m. NYC | 7 p.m. London | 8 p.m. Paris)
Who should attend:
- In-house legal departments with clients who reside offshore
- Tax and accounting firms with clients who reside offshore
- Those looking for an independent Partnership Representative for their entity