Continuing Legal Education (CLE) and Professional Development Programs
CSC® offers a wide array of professional development courses designed to keep you current on corporate compliance law and best practices. Many of these courses offer complementary CLE credits and can be customized to your specific needs.
We work directly with individuals, professional development directors, librarians, and other support staff to coordinate onsite training, complementary CLE courses, or webinar training on a wide variety of topics. Our courses can be tailored to large or small groups, and many topics can be presented virtually at other locations.
For more information on these courses or how partnering with CSC can enrich your professional development efforts, please complete the form to the right.
Sample CLE and Professional Development courses include:
- Best Practices for Corporate Transactions
- Uniform Commercial Code: Variety of course topics for all experience levels
- Doing Business Outside Your State: Foreign Qualification
- Delaware Entity Law
- Technology and the Practice of Law: Keeping Your Firm Safe
- The Delaware Seminar Series
- Directors’ Handbook: Ethical Considerations
CSC also offers a variety of other resources including:
If you’d like to learn more, please complete the form to the right and visit the webinars page for more information on upcoming programs.