eRecording Solutions from CSC
Comply with ALTA best practices
Corporation Service Company (CSC) now offers Fidelity National Title Group (FNTG) agents a preferred vendor arrangement.
Our eRecording services help agents comply with the best practices outlined by the American Land Title Association (ALTA), specifically Best Practice #4:
Adopt standard real estate settlement procedures and policies that ensure compliance with Federal and State Consumer Financial Laws as applicable... Use electronic recording where available
CSC's eRecording solutions help agents record real estate documents electronically (often within minutes), track submitted documents, address rejected recordings quickly, verify recordation, and maintain electronic records.
Our offer for FNTG agents
CSC is now offering FNTG agents a 40% discount off our standard list price per document. Custom pricing is also available, so please contact us for a quote.
The CSC eRecording difference
For more than 100 years, CSC has led the public records filing industry. We were the first to eRecord land records documents in the United States, and today 90% of the Fortune 500® companies trust CSC for corporate, legal, and financial solutions.
We are the ONLY eRecording service provider to:
- streamline workflows with fewer clicks, fewer document errors, and fewer rejections
- have the financial strength to meet daily cash flow requirements while growing and continually improving our eRecording service
- utilize an efficient and secure web-based solution built on Microsoft's .NET framework
- handle the business volume of the nation's largest lenders without compromising speed, stability, or service
- offer both electronic and paper real estate document recording services
- successfully complete an SSAE 16 Type II audit and regularly pass audits conducted by the nation's largest banks
- implement and regularly test a Disaster Recovery Plan that enables us to resume service within hours, not days or weeks
Contact us today for more information and a custom quote. We look forward to serving FNTG and its agents!