Manual billing processes waste time and money. Automate your financials with E-billing from CSC® and discover new efficiencies and savings.
A natural complement to our CSC Matter ManagementSM platform, CSC's E-billing application takes your invoice processing out of manual mode for all LEDES 1998B and LEDES 2000 invoices.
It's the perfect tool to help you receive, review and approve all your invoices. What's more, it provides the critical insight to optimize your legal spend. CSC's E-billing application recognizes Uniform Task-Based Management System (UTBMS) code, building meaningful data points that will help you to monitor, analyze and improve your budgetary performance.
Start using CSC E-billing today and enjoy:
- Receive approved invoices into your Accounts Payable system automatically via XML data-transfer technology.
- Integrate invoices and matters with a simple data upload. Backup documentation, including receipts, can be added to every record.
- Send invoices to the right approvers using entity-specific routing preferences.
- Check the status of any invoice at any point in the approval process.
- Automatic validation reveals invoice discrepancies before they escalate.
- Users get email reminders advising them to make edits, add comments and approve or reject an invoice. Each change or action is captured in detail as invoices move along the approval chain.
- Your accounts payable contact receives all approved invoices for payment, along with a printable actions summary as back-up documentation.
- Choose from a range of invoice approval options. Changes are visible in the invoice history, providing audit trails and complete reporting accuracy.
- All grids, search screens, and reports feature international currency options for your convenience.
- CSC's E-billing application uses standardized UTBMS code, enabling you to analyze legal costs on a case-by-case basis.
- Custom reports can be created from any combination of captured fields, such as law firm and average case fees, settlement offers and estimated litigation expenses.
- Reports can be saved in any format for continued use, including line item, vendor, and timekeeper report samples.
For more information about E-billing services from CSC, complete the brief form to the right. A CSC specialist will contact you soon.