CSC® provides comprehensive motor vehicle title management services to corporations, law firms, financial institutions, leasing companies, and dealerships.
Our nationwide vehicle title, registration, collateral management, and record search services are available for all types of vehicles, including passenger cars, buses, trucks, watercraft, and manufactured homes.
To get started, complete the brief form to the right.
Perform record searches, including*:
- Title searches: includes owner’s name, lien holder, make, and vehicle identification number
- Vehicle ownership history: complete chain of ownership on record in the state searched
CSC will supply requirements information, prepare applications, and review them for accuracy and conformity to local requirements prior to submitting any service requests to the jurisdiction:
- Titling: includes original title, corrected title, duplicate title, repossession title, new title resulting from ownership or state transfers, and new title with additional or transfer of lien holder
- Registration: includes original registration, new registration resulting from ownership or state transfer, and duplicate registration cards or tags
Collateral Agent Inquiry permits easy management of your portfolio and immediate turnaround on your title release requests. Released titles can be sent directly to you, your clients, dealerships, or auction houses to further simplify your workflow process. CSC guarantees that your titles are available when you need them, eliminating the time and costs associated with locating or replacing lost titles.
CSC’s Collateral Agent services include:
- Release of title: Titles released as authorized by lien holder or customer
- Inventory management: Automated inventory tracking system
- Record maintenance: Customized reporting capabilities
- Title image access: 24/7 web tool to manage title portfolio and view title images
To learn more about our motor vehicle title services, please complete the form to the right.
*Searching information may be limited in specific states due to privacy laws.