The New York Law Journal's 2016 "Reader Rankings" covered more than 100 categories, encompassing the areas of technology, research, accounting, insurance, financial services, litigation support, education, and more. In all, more than 8,400 readers cast their votes for nearly 500 companies this year. Winners were announced on September 21, 2016.
CSC took top honors for Entity Management for the sixth year in a row and for Matter Management for three consecutive years.
CSC Entity Management enables you to:
- organize your critical corporate data in one, centralized place
- maintain sensitive officer, director, and management data at the entity level
- create and maintain minute books online for easy access and safekeeping
- maintain, track, and control your stock and shareholder information
- build organizational charts for your entire entity portfolio or select entities
- manage your complete DBA portfolios at the state, county, and local levels
- provide a compliance calendar for deadlines for jurisdictional reports, international filings, expiration dates for licenses and permits, and more
- generate customized reports and audit trails that can easily be printed, emailed, or downloaded to Excel/Word applications
CSC Matter Management handles any number of critical tasks, including:
- litigation management
- corporate compliance
- contract management
- mergers and acquisitions
- internal claims and investigations
- real estate and insurance records
- regulatory rule-making and investigation records
- intellectual property, including patents, copyrights, and trademarks
- marketing content under review
- employee wage garnishments
- employee data and forms
For more information about our award-winning Entity Management and Matter Management solutions, complete the brief form to the right. A CSC specialist will contact you soon.