The New York Law Journal's "Best Of" 2018 (formerly “Reader Rankings”) covered several dozen categories, encompassing the areas of technology, research, accounting, insurance, financial services, litigation support, education, and more.
For the eighth year in a row, CSC has been recognized for Entity Management. For the sixth consecutive year, CSC placed for Business Formation Service Provider.
CSC Entity Management enables you to:
- Organize your critical corporate data in one, centralized place
- Maintain sensitive officer, director, and management data at the entity level
- Create and maintain minute books online for easy access and safekeeping
- Maintain, track, and control your stock and shareholder information
- Build organizational charts for your entire entity portfolio or select entities
- Manage your complete DBA portfolios at the state, county, and local levels
- Provide a compliance calendar for deadlines for jurisdictional reports, international filings, expiration dates for licenses and permits, and more
- Generate customized reports and audit trails that can easily be printed, emailed, or downloaded to Microsoft® Excel or Word applications
CSC can help businesses form these and other entity types:
- S corporations
- C corporations
- Limited liability companies
- Public benefit corporations
- Limited partnerships
- Statutory trusts
- General partnerships
For more information about our award-winning Entity Management and business formation solutions, complete the brief form to the right. A CSC specialist will contact you soon.