UCC Services in Maine
Maine UCC searches and filings can be complicated process, but between the experience CSC offers and our unrivaled UCC database, we simplify the business of doing business. CSC provides a many services to a myriad of organizations in ME, including assistance with UCC monitoring, UCC debtor tracking, and UCC searches. Whatever your particular UCC service and filing needs are, CSC is available to help you through the process.
Fill out the form to the right for more information on UCC services and filings in Maine. A CSC specialist will contact you soon.
Benefits of CSC services in Maine:
- CSCFinancialOnlineSM, our web-based portal, helps you to manage your lien portfolio all in one place.
- Monitoring services from CSC assist you with tracking entities, debtors, and bankruptcies, as well as tracking any factors that could affect your lien position in Maine.
- With the most comprehensive UCC database in the industry, CSC can rapidly deliver records that are more complete.
- We ensure that you remain compliant by monitoring the latest amendments to Article 9, minimizing the possibility of rejection.
- We eliminate the issue of duplicate data entry by storing secured party and common debtor information all in one place through our UCC filing services.
UCC Article 9 in Maine
Over time, many amendments have been applied to UCC Article 9, with many of the largest amendments taking place in 2010. Not long after the UCC Article 9 Amendments in 2010, the majority of U.S. states enacted the changes to stay up-to-date. Considering the importance of these changes, it is vital to be informed on what amendments apply to UCC Article 9 in the state of Maine.
Maine enacted the Alternative A ‘Only If’ approach for individual debtor name sufficiency. This update means that a “driver’s license or special identification card” can act as the source of an individual debtor name for purposes of the financing statement. Need more information on UCC Article 9 amendments? Please fill out the form to the right.