UCC searches and filings are a critical part of doing business for many organizations in Wyoming. Dealing with and managing UCC filings and searches can be a tedious process, but with CSC® on your side, you can be certain that your UCC services and forms will be handled efficiently. CSC has provided UCC services to WY organizations for more than half a century and can assist you with all of your organization’s UCC needs.
If you have any questions or would like more information about UCC services in Wyoming, please fill out the form to the right. A UCC specialist will contact you shortly to answer any questions you might have.
Advantages of UCC services in Wyoming from CSC:
- CSC enables you to get your Wyoming UCC searches done right the first time and makes the search process as quick as possible.
- CSCFinancialOnlineSM, our web-based portal, helps you to manage your lien portfolio all in one place.
- CSC also provides the tools you need to conduct a comprehensive UCC search in Wyoming.
- CSC can spot potential errors in your application before you complete your UCC filings in Wyoming, as well as track upcoming expirations to maintain UCC continuation.
- Monitoring services from CSC assist you with tracking entities, debtors, and bankruptcies, as well as tracking any factors that could affect your lien position in Wyoming.
UCC Article 9 in Wyoming
Wyoming enacted the Alternative B ‘Safe Harbor’ approach for individual debtor name sufficiency in § 9-503(a)(4). It includes a non-uniform version of § 9-521 that requires filing offices to accept forms approved by the secretary of state. The new law took effect on July 1, 2013.
For more information and details on the 2010 UCC amendments and the changes that were made, please review our 2010 Amendments to UCC Article 9 guide.