CSC® Digital Brand Services Standard Terms and Conditions
ICANN Policy Related Links
- ICANN mandated websites for registrants
- Required Registered Name Holder Provisions (Section 3.7.7 of the ICANN RAA)
- ICANN Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy
- Domain Name Renewal and Deletion Policy
- Customer Service Handling Process
- Abuse Report Tracking Procedure
- CSC Corporate Domains, Inc. Specifications
Registry-Specific Terms & Conditions
- .AU (Australia)
Australian Registrar Policy Information
.AU Registrant Agreement
- .BANK Policies and Requirements
- .CA (Canada)
The Canadian Internet Registration Authority is the member-driven organization that manages Canada's .CA domain name registry, develops and implements policies that support Canada's Internet community, and represents the .CA registry internationally.
Since you are the Registrant for one or more .CA domain names, the Canadian Internet Registration Authority ("CIRA") requires that we present you with, and that you agree to, CIRA's Registrant Agreement which you can find here.
- .DK (Denmark) Registration Terms
- Donuts DPML Terms and Conditions
- .HK (Hong Kong)
Since you are the Registrant for one or more .HK domain names, the Hong Kong Internet Registration Corporation Limited (HKIRC) requires that we present you with, and that you agree to, HKIRC Published Policies including the HKIRC Registration Policies, Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policies, Rules of Procedure of DNRP and Other Published Policies that will be posted on https://www.hkirc.hk/ from time to time.
Please review registration agreement.
- .INSURANCE Policies and Requirements
- .NZ - Terms and Conditions
- .PL (Poland)
The Registrant acknowledges having read and understood and agrees to be bound by all Policies listed on Registry Website found at http://registry.pw/policies.php.
- Radix Registry
- .SE (Sweden)
- .SG (Singapore)
The Singapore Network Information Centre (SGNIC) Pte Ltd provides the terms and conditions of the domain name registrations and the Registration Policies, Procedures and Guidelines.
- .UK (United Kingdom)
Personal Data Policy Related to French Law
Publication on CSC web site of the procedure for end-users to exercise the rights granted under French Law: