We provide service in a way that earns the complete trust and respect of our customers and all who come to know us. We’ve been providing services for mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and critical business deals for more than a century, and during that time, have built our reputation on our unrivaled capacity to anticipate and exceed customer needs and expectations.
- CSC® has facilitated thousands of mergers, many for the world’s top Fortune 500® companies. Our track record of successful corporate coalescence is the result of more than 100 years of experience mastering a field that rarely forgives error. One missing signature or delayed response may be all it takes to derail your deal.
- CSC provides deal support through a number of other corporate transactional filings, including entity formations, dissolutions and withdrawals, and more.
- CSC's Document Retrieval service frees you from the time and frustration of dealing with a multitude of jurisdictional offices. What's more, your documents are securely stored in CSC Entity ManagementSM—our secure, online solution, giving you easy access for review. CSC can retrieve a variety of documents on your behalf, including Certificates of Good Standing.
- CSC is the leading provider of Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) searches, UCC filings, and online UCC portfolio management services for commercial banks of all sizes, factoring and accounts receivable organizations, capital finance companies, large leasing enterprises, and legal firms specializing in secured transactions.
- CSC provides a secure electronic recording solution that allows document submitters, including title companies, law firms, and financial institutions to electronically submit real estate documents to recording offices throughout the U.S. We also partner with government recording offices to electronically review, accept or reject, and return acknowledgement of real estate recordings to submitters through an interface with the office’s Land Records Management System or a stand-alone web interface.
- CSC customers form Special Purpose Entities (SPEs), also known as Special Purpose Vehicles for a variety of reasons, including risk management strategies, asset securitization, or intellectual property protection. Regardless of the reason, and whether you need to create a Passive Investment Company, Bankruptcy Remote Entity, or another structure, CSC provides the solutions for your SPE needs.
- Our subsidiary Delaware Trust provides trust services that include aircraft trusts, Delaware statutory trusts, environmental trusts, equipment finance trusts, investment fund trusts, liquidating trusts, real estate investment trusts, reinsurance trusts, securitization trusts, and special purpose trusts. Agency services include administrative agent, collateral agent, disbursement agent, escrow agent, exchange agent, paying agent, stock transfer agent, subscription escrow agent, and verification agent services.
We’re ready to talk. For more information about our Mergers and Acquisitions, and Business Deal Support solutions, complete the form to the right and a CSC specialist will contact you.