SSL Certificate Services
Your customers deserve only the most stringent security measures whenever they shop, bank or communicate online.
That's why more and more companies depend on CSC® Digital Brand Services for secure sockets layer (SSL) digital certificates. Our TrustedSecure® and Symantec® certificates create a safe, encrypted environment for all your customer online transactions.
CSC offers both standard and Extended Validation (EV) SSL certificates, all with an industry-leading 256-bit encryption and unsurpassed browser recognition. We fulfill orders quickly and provide tools that make it easy for our clients to manage even the largest certificate portfolios.
|The Brand Bulletin, Issue 6, "Calling All Fraudsters: How lapsed SSL certificates expose your business—and what you can do about them."
Download your free copy now.
CSC Digital Brand Services offers:
- Improved compatibility: All of our certificates have 99.9% browser compatibility
- More choices: Certificates range from rapid issue and UCC/SAN certificates to standard and EV certificates, all provided by top Certificate Authorities
- Easier management: Our web-based SSL portfolio management tool enables easy management of any number of certificates
- Unlimited support: CSC provides 24/7 customer support
- No more expired certificates: CSC sends you timely reminders whenever your renewals are due
- First-rate security: All of our certificates come with the highest-available levels of encryption
Expert advice. Smarter decisions.
Our Brand Advisory Team is here to help you manage your SSL portfolio. We provide a complimentary audit and strategic advice that enables you to:
- Identify where your existing certificates are registered
- Cross-reference your certificates with the live sites in your domain portfolio
- Consolidate your certificates onto one platform for easier management
To learn more about SSL certificate management from CSC, please complete the form to the right.
CSC Digital Brand Services news:
Visit our Digital Brand Insider Blog to stay up-to-date on the latest industry news.