Trademark Monitoring Services
Our Trademark Watching service allows you to systematically uncover potential conflicts involving newly published trademark applications on a global basis. We screen the gazettes of more than 170 jurisdictions, and newly filed marks are delivered in a timely manner to help you make the right business decisions. CSC Digital Brand Services offers the only trademark monitoring service where results are reviewed for relevance by experienced trademark research analysts.
With our NameProtect® trademark monitoring application, CSC Digital Brand Services has created the first unified monitoring platform for domain names, Internet content and trademark jurisdictions. We also provide robust enforcement services to help you protect and enforce your brand rights.
The NameProtect platform enables you to detect potential infringements, prioritize results, and take appropriate action against abuses. It also helps you track changes via automated alerts and archive them for evidence building.
Find out more about trademark monitoring, trademark searching, and digital brand protection by filling out the form to the right of the page.
CSC Trademark Watching service offers:
- Weekly reporting
- Worldwide coverage, including trademark design watching capabilities
- A selection of worldwide, U.S. State, Common Law, and Comprehensive Watch packages
- Status tracking from trademark filing to registration
- Notifications of deadlines to oppose a trademark registration
Expert advice. Smarter decisions.
Our Brand Advisory Team is here to help you formulate your monitoring and enforcement strategy. This starts with a Brand Abuse Audit and Analysis to:
- Assess which digital channels cybercriminals are using to attack your brands
- Tailor a monitoring program to suit your organization's risk profile
- Prepare a framework for prioritizing and mitigating different types of brand abuse
CSC Digital Brand Services news:
Visit our Digital Brand Insider Blog to stay up-to-date on the latest industry news.