UDRP & Domain Name Recovery
Our Domain Name Recovery service helps customers identify infringing domain names and prioritize them for recovery action. Recovery options include researched and fully customized demand letters as well as Uniform Domain Name Dispute-Resolution (UDRP) and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) program complaints. Often we can manage these cases faster and at a fraction of the typical cost, and our success rate is exceptional.
Tackling online brand abuse:
Under the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), online service providers such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Yahoo, eBay, etc., are not responsible for infringements conducted through their platforms, but are still obliged to act once someone has brought an infringement to their attention. CSC Digital Brand Services can help you file this kind of complaint, and assist with content removal.
CSC Digital Brand Services offers:
- A wide range of enforcement services
- An expert team of online brand enforcement specialists covering all gTLDs and close to 100 ccTLDs
- Extensive experience with UDRPs and DRPs—we are the largest filer with the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) and enjoy a near-perfect success rate
- Fully researched demand letters—over 50% resulting in domain name transfers, cancellations or deactivations
- Brand abuse takedowns on major search engines, social sites, online auctions and even mobile app stores
- Extensive language capabilities, both in-house and through our extended network
- Case management integrated with your brand monitoring subscription
- Content removal combined with domain name enforcement for faster results
To learn more about our domain name recovery services, please complete the form to the right.
CSC Digital Brand Services news:
Visit our Digital Brand Insider Blog to stay up-to-date on the latest industry news.