Private Equity and Real Estate Fund Administration
Private equity and real estate fund administrators need an agile, independent partner. Increasingly, fund managers are seeking this third-party oversight because it’s crucial for investor comfort, meeting regulatory requirements in a dynamic landscape, and reducing internal operation costs.
For more than 115 years, our clients have trusted us to take care of their business while they focus on the daily tasks of running theirs. We provide the following services for funds:
- Fund formation support
- Net asset value (NAV) calculation and reporting
- Special purpose vehicle (SPV) and blocker administration
- Regulatory and compliance
- Investor services
- Corporate secretary, registered agent and registered office services
- Audit and tax liaison services
- Partnership representative services
- Investran, the market-leading technology solution, for PE and Real Estate
Why choose CSC
Our local teams of administration experts support our clients through initial set-up and the daily administration of their investment funds. We offer unmatched expertise for the industry’s specialized needs and reporting requirements, and are vigilant about exceeding your expectations.
We pair each client with a dedicated account manager who understands nuances, resolves issues, and helps businesses run smoother. We understand the need to provide deliverables to clients and respond to inquiries in a timely manner.
Our private ownership structure gives us the organizational stability required to stay focused on your needs. Simply put, you will not suffer the disruption of your administrator being acquired by another company when you partner with CSC.