Independent third-party administration
Private equity and real estate fund administrators need an adaptable, independent partner. Increasingly, independent third-party oversight and fund management is crucial to ensure investor comfort, meet regulatory requirements, and reduce internal operational costs. By partnering with CSC, fund managers can mitigate risks, increase transparency and accountability, and increase efficiency.
What we do in the United States
CSC is an independent provider unaffiliated with any financial institution, fund manager, or investment firm. We are free to work with any of your existing advisors, accountants, auditors, or banks.
We can provide the following services for funds:
- Closed-end private equity and real estate fund administration
- Finance, accounting, and treasury services
- Corporate governance and compliance
- Qualified directors and other management services
- Investor communications, investor registrar, capital call and distribution management, and reporting administration
- Pre-launch and structuring support, including escrow agent services, and transactional cash drawing as required
- Liquidation services including accounting, reporting, disbursing agent, and tax coordination
- Qualified custodial services to meet the requirements of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act Custody Rule
We're ready to talk
If you'd like to talk through your structural or transactional needs, please reach out to any member of our team.