Unlike most jurisdictions, incorporation in China requires the scope of an entity to be clearly defined.
Kristina Koehler-Coluccia joins us from Koehler Group, recently acquired by Corporation Service Company®, to share her expertise in establishing a legal presence in China. There are several aspects that require consideration, including:
• Establishing a physical office in China
• How shareholders are the beneficial owners of a limited company (aka entity) in China
• How registered capital should be contributed
• How to establish three sets of bank accounts in China, and control those accounts
• How the taxation registration of the business entity would be filed, declared, and paid
• And a pre-investment checklist to consider prior to investing in the Chinese market
Register now for this complimentary webinar. Space is limited!