Corporation Service Company(CSC®) provides the industry's best tools to help companies manage their assumed name or DBA ("doing business as") portfolios. In fact, we're proud to say we were the first in the business to offer a Web-based DBA portfolio management solution.
CSC's DBA ManagementSM service puts your entire DBA portfolio at your fingertips, giving you instant access to your complete DBA filing history. Our service makes it easy to monitor the status of each of your entities while CSC takes care of your ongoing compliance and good standing maintenance.
Stop tracking each state's DBA filing deadlines using spreadsheets or personal calendars and let CSC do the work for you. We will track all of your DBA registrations, filings, and publication requirements, so you can rest assured that your names will be filed on time, every time.
Outsource your DBA portfolio mgmt. to CSC and we will:
- Update your DBA information in our Web-based entity management system
- Monitor elective and forced DBAs at the Secretary of State and local levels
- Monitor true names at the Secretary of State level
- Review renewal dates 45 days in advance of any filing
- Prepare and send subsequent renewal filings, including publishing and recording requirements
- Append filing confirmations to your entity through our Electronic Document Integration feature
Like all of CSC's Corporate Compliance Solutions, our DBA Management service is powered by CSCNavigator®, giving you total control over all of your corporate compliance activities and analytics. Review your records at any time with nothing more than a secure Internet connection and an authorized login. Because the solution is Web-based, there's no need for software, upgrades or in-house IT support.
For more information about CSC's DBA Management service, complete the brief form to the right. A CSC specialist will contact you soon.