UCC Services in Oklahoma
UCC filing and searches can be complicated processes because they require a thorough understanding of administrative rules, filing requirements, and the content of UCC Article 9. CSC has decades of experience managing UCC filings and searches for a variety of organizations in Oklahoma. Our industry-renowned expertise and formidable resources streamline the filing process from start to finish and make it as easy as possible to manage Oklahoma UCC forms.
For information on what your organization needs in Oklahoma for UCC services, contact CSC today via the form to the right.
Advantages of UCC Services in Oklahoma with CSC:
- CSC can help with every aspect of your filing, including management of Oklahoma's unique jurisdictional requirements and UCC document processing and submission.
- CSC enables you to get your Oklahoma UCC search done correctly the first time, making the search process as quick as possible.
- CSC maintains the most comprehensive UCC search database in the industry.
- Our web-based portal, CSCFinancialOnline, helps you manage a national portfolio from one place, allowing you to maintain complete control over your data online.
- CSC also provides secured party representation. This can help prevent your competitors from using the public record to solicit your most valuable customers.
UCC Article 9 News and Amendments for Oklahoma
In 2010, many amendments were enacted to UCC Article 9 across the majority of U.S. states. In early 2012, Oklahoma was one of the very first states to introduce legislation to enact the 2010 Amendments to UCC Article 9 (the “2010 Amendments”). Ironically, the state was almost the very last to enact the 2010 Amendments. Finally, on June 4, 2015, the governor signed Oklahoma House Bill 1773. Please visit our UCC center for more details on the Oklahoma UCC Article 9 enactment.
For more assistance on what requirements you'll need to meet in your state, reach out to CSC via the form on the right.