CSC® is the leading provider of Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) searches, UCC filings, and online UCC portfolio management services for commercial banks of all sizes, factoring/accounts receivable organizations, capital finance companies, large leasing enterprises, and legal firms specializing in secured transactions.
CSC has serviced the UCC community for nearly six decades. Through our UCC web services, we process millions of UCC searches and filings annually, and monitor millions of UCC filings for expiration or continuation.
Through our web-based application, CSCFinancialOnlineSM, you can search and file Uniform Commercial Code records online and manage and monitor your entire UCC portfolio in one convenient location.
For more information, request a consultation with a CSC UCC specialist using the form to the right.
Comprehensive UCC Web Services
- UCC searches and filings across all 50 states.
- UCC searches that find more records and deliver them faster than anyone else. CSC has the industry's largest database of UCC information and images.
- UCC filings that keep you fully compliant with UCC Article 9 and reduce your rejections. Our application helps you identify potentially incorrect corporate debtor names before you file.
- UCC forms to help you file financing statements, amendments, continuations, terminations, and more.
- UCC monitoring to help you track UCC expirations, entities, debtors, and bankruptcies. CSC notifies you of important changes that may affect your lien position.
- UCC portfolio management combining the most comprehensive UCC services available. With CSCFinancialOnlineSM, you can manage your UCC records from one web-based portal.
- UCC secured party representation helps prevent competitors from using the public record for unwanted sales solicitations of your customers. Contact us to learn more about how CSC's Secured Party Representative services can help you reduce competitive losses.
UCC Search and Filing Service By State
CSC offers UCC search services in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. For more information on your state, click below or fill out the form to the right.
- UCC Services – Alaska
- UCC Services – Arizona
- UCC Services – California
- UCC Services – Colorado
- UCC Services – Connecticut
- UCC Services – Delaware
- UCC Services – Florida
- UCC Services – Hawaii
- UCC Services – Illinois
- UCC Services – Indiana
- UCC Services – Maine
- UCC Services – Missouri
- UCC Services – New Jersey
- UCC Services – New York
- UCC Services – Ohio
- UCC Services – Oklahoma
- UCC Services – Oregon
- UCC Services – Texas
- UCC Services – Utah
- UCC Services – Washington
- UCC Services – Washington, D.C.
- UCC Services – Wisconsin
- UCC Services – Wyoming