CSC® can help establish, grow, and maintain your small to medium-sized business through our incorporate.com division, which provides a range of services that are appropriate to every state of the small business life cycle.
- We help companies incorporate and form limited liability companies (LLCs) and may other entity types. Our formation services are available in every U.S. state as well as the District of Columbia.
- We serve as a registered agent for thousands of U.S. businesses, making sure that our customers receive their legal and business-critical documents quickly and securely.
- We help businesses apply for tax information, including IRS-required Employer Identification Numbers (EINs) and, for nonprofit companies, 501(c) status.
- We help new entities with their bylaws and operating agreements, reserve their unique company names, and register to do business in other states.
- We help companies meet their ongoing compliance requirements, including annual report preparation, filing, and research to find out what business licenses are needed in the form of a Business License Compliance Package.
Visit incorporate.com to get started today.