Annual Report Services
Preparing and filing annual reports for all your entities demands time, diligence, and expense.
Deadlines and filing requirements vary from state to state, and with annual reminders becoming a less-common courtesy, it's easy to be left in the dark about when your annual reports are due.
Save time and reduce your chances of filing mishaps by outsourcing your annual reports services to CSC®.
With CSC's Annual Report Preparation and Filing services we'll:
- Conduct an initial audit of the status of all your entities in every jurisdiction
- Track filing deadlines for all of your annual reports
- Prepare annual reports on your behalf and file the completed documents
- Update your entity information in our online Entity Management system
Our Business Compliance specialists will prepare and submit all of your annual report paperwork and even advance fees to the offices of the Secretary of State in all jurisdictions that accept electronic and conformed signatures. Your Annual Reports are generally ready 30 days before they're due, giving you the advantage when it comes to meeting your jurisdictional requirements.
CSC's Annual Report Preparation and Filing services allow you to:
- Eliminate unreliable tracking methods
- Reduce the risk of missed filings and loss of good standing
- Avoid the cost of reinstatement fees, penalties, and interest, and even the expense of cutting and mailing checks.
By letting CSC take care of your day-to-day annual report needs, you'll have time to focus on other, more ambitious business goals.
For more information about Annual Report Preparation and Filing services from CSC, complete the brief form to the right. A CSC specialist will contact you soon.