Service of Process (SOP)
Wherever you do business, CSC can serve as your Registered Agent for Service of Process, receiving legal and tax notices and other official documents on behalf of your corporation or LLC and forwarding them to you without delay.
With CSC as your Registered Agent, you gain access to a revolutionary process for receiving and distributing SOP. We accept delivery of your documents and then forward them to you electronically—scanned, indexed and optimized—within 24 hours. Upon receipt and processing by CSC of any new SOP, we’ll send your contacts an email alert directing them to a secure online location where all of your company’s SOP-related documents are available for review and action.
CSC’s tools help you manage your SOP with ease. Within our secure online application, you can enter and save notes about your SOP documents, email the documents, and download multiple documents at once along with their associated transmittals.
Because we offer international service of process, we can receive any and all documents while you are traveling internationally, and forward them to you electronically in a timely manner so you do not miss any import documents while you are away.
Discover how using CSC as an Agent for Service of Process can benefit your company. Fill out the form to the right and a CSC representative will contact you soon.
CSC electronic SOP features include:
- Reliability: Same-day scanning and electronic delivery of Service of Process documents, with online tracking and proof of delivery.
- Accuracy: All of your SOP documents arrive in one file, with no missing pages or attachments.
- Speed: Our electronic service eliminates the unnecessary delays of waiting for hard copies to arrive.
- Integration: Manage your entities, matters, SOP, business licenses and transactional results with CSCNavigatorSM, our powerful, single point-of-entry platform for all of our legal and compliance services.
- Power: Handle multiple entities with ease. Our Compliance Calendar alerts you to your filing requirements and helps maintain the status of all your entities.
- Better searches: All documents are scanned using Optical Character Recognition technology, enabling full-text searching of your files.
- Scope: CSC can serve as a service of process agent in all 50 U.S. states as well as internationally through transaction and global subsidiary services.
- Security: All your data and documents are safely housed on secure servers at CSC. Our facilities and processes are subject to regular SSAE 16 audits, assuring you the highest level of data security.