UCC Services in Washington D.C.
Although UCC searches and filings in Washington, D.C., can be a complex venture, the industry-renowned experience of CSC, along with our unrivaled UCC database, make the process as simple as possible. CSC provides countless organizations in D.C. assistance with everything from UCC filings and searches to expiration and debtor tracking. Regardless of what UCC services you need in D.C., CSC can help you every step of the way.
For more information on UCC services in the District of Columbia, fill out the form to the right. A CSC specialist will contact you soon.
Benefits of CSC services in Washington, D.C.:
- Our monitoring services assist you with tracking expirations, entities, debtors and bankruptcies, as well as tracking any factors that could affect your lien position in D.C.
- We ensure that you remain compliant by monitoring the latest amendments to Article 9, minimizing the possibility of rejection.
- CSC can rapidly deliver records that are more complete, thanks to the most comprehensive UCC database in the industry.
- Our web-based portal, CSCFinancialOnline, helps you manage your lien portfolio all in one place.
- If you’re looking to keep your company name out of the public record and prevent your competition from soliciting your customers, CSC also offers Secured Party Representation services.
UCC Article 9 in Washington, D.C.:
During 2010, various amendments were applied to UCC Article 9, with the majority of U.S. states enacting them not long after. Considering these amendments, it is vital to maintain the most up-to-date information on what amendments apply to UCC Article 9 in the District of Columbia.
Read CSC’s guide to learn how to navigate UCC filing forms and rules.
Washington, D.C., enacted the Alternative A ‘Only If’ approach for individual debtor name sufficiency. Due to this update, a driver’s license or "special identification card” can act as the source of an individual debtor name for purposes of the financing statement.
For more information on UCC Article 9 amendments, fill out the form to the right.